CALIFORNIA FITNESS and YOGA -
ACE Certified Personal Trainer
Including Senior Fitness Programs
While it's true that not everyone needs to or wants to lose weight, most people do want to improve their muscular strength, tone, flexibility and overall fitness to improve their health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. I can design a I customized fitness program for you to help you achieve your unique goals.
These programs are based on your current fitness level, personal goals & objectives and time available and involve a customized mix of exercise programs, including:
• Aerobic (walking / treadmill / stationary bike / swimming)
• Strength and resistance training (resistance bands / weights / body resistance / medicine balls)
• Stretching and Flexibility training
• Core body training
How Do We Get Started with Personal Training??
• I will meet with you for an initial consultation to discuss your goals and objectives and also review your current exercise program.
• Together, you will complete a "Health History and Lifestyle" questionnaire.
• I will then conduct a personal fitness assessment to gauge your current fitness level (aerobic capacity, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility and body fat) and will discuss your dietary habits.
• Finally, a written, specific fitness program will be developed for you based on your interests, schedule and time availability.
* Multiple packages available for private and semi-private
GROUP FITNESS Classes at the Helendale CSD
Instructor For CSD Park and Rec
ZUMBA, R.I.P.P.E.D, Stroller Fitness, Golf Fitness and Yoga